This movie is very very very bad but I have to post this scene it’s the Easter Long Weekend.
Anyone else has sweaty palms after watching this? This guy is crazy!
Habs GM Marc Bergevin, watching intently from the press box, broke out into a happy dance. I wonder if they win the Cup what he will be doing.
The best and worst jobs based on environment, income, outlook and stress according to CareerCast:
- 1. Mathematician
- 2. Tenured university professor
- 3. Statistician
- 4. Actuary
- 5. Audiologist
- 6. Dental hygienist
- 7. Software engineer
- 8. Computer systems analyst
- 9. Occupational therapist
- 10. Speech pathologist
- 1. Lumberjack
- 2. Newspaper reporter
- 3. Enlisted military personnel
- 4. Taxi driver
- 5. Broadcaster
- 6. Head cook
- 7. Flight attendant
- 8. Garbage collector
- 9. Firefighter
- 10. Corrections officer
From Pulse of Radio:
Van Halen singer David Lee Roth has said in the latest installment of his web series, The Roth Show, that the band is working on some kind of “secret’ project. Roth said on the show, “Doing some catching up here, a little bit of a scrapbook. We’ve been doing a lot of traveling. (I’ve been) working on a great Van Halen project — can’t announce anything or I’d have to come find you and swear you to secrecy.”
- Van Halen has been mostly silent since coming off the road in summer 2012 and canceling a large portion of its touring plans behind that year’s album, A Different Kind Of Truth.
- The band — which reunited with Roth in 2007 after 23 years apart — has reportedly been working on its 13th studio album.
- Roth said in an interview late last year that Van Halen had started work on a new record, revealing, “I write lyrics routinely and the band plays together routinely, at least three times a week up at Ed (Van Halen)’s place.”
In honor of Queen winning our March Madness of Rock! Enjoy
Today marks the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones self-titled debut album.
FOUR FUN FACTS:
-of the 12 songs, only 1 was written by Mick & Keith
-Keith Richards omitted the ‘s’ on his name until 1978
-the cover bears no band name or album title which was unheard of at that time
-the album was only released in mono; no true stereo mix of the album exists